In its initial iteration, Unified functions as purely read-only. This minimizes security risks to users. For avoidance of doubt, this means:
- No smart contract approvals are required to execute balance transfers on user wallets.
- Exchange APIs are view-only.
In its future iteration, the following security measures will be taken:
- 2FA implementation to access user accounts on the platform, so as to add an extra layer of security when exchange APIs that enable transactions are implemented.
- Limits on account activity, monitored by algorithms and bots, will flag and lock out suspicious account activity.
- Smart contract approvals will never be for infinite approvals, unless with the express choice of the user.